11 December 2007

345/365

Dave Smith(ass): Smith-ass! You were so fun to work with
at Season's, I was bummed when you left. Remember "Chata"?
Chatha F#*@ up! The Great American Beer Festival was so
hilarious, I'm surprised we made it back to your place.
Do you still live in the same house in Denver, with Thad?
Thadeus. He liked to take E and lay in bed with numerous
gals. The last time I saw you, Amanda, Josh
(he left his capri's?) and I drove up to see Moby and
Outkast - that was one fine show... I had a hangover
from death himself. Then there was the trip you and Steve
cock-blocked Amanda and I at that one bar. And everytime I
pass the house on Calle del Sol, I always think of the
batcave. And Andy taking shits with the steaming hot
shower running. Ew. Good times. I miss you, we need to
get back in touch.

No comments: