07 December 2007

350/365

Rachael Jean: You're the smoker (amanda's the joker,
what does that make me again?). We attended that god
forsaken dance together and I told you I had a crush
on Aaron. You were the only person there that I liked...
including my date. A year later, we were such good friends.
You always were so witty and clever, and you still are.
Remember that time you got your nose broken, while on LSD
during that "rumble" at Roosevelt park? Those 20 some
bitches never stood a chance with our gang of 7 or so.
We thought (and knew) we were so tough. Our time at
Quarter's together was priceless. Remember that time we
shared a keilbasa sandwich w/ cheese, onions and bbq
sauce, french fries w/ queso and a mud pie w/ 2 scoops
of ice cream AND whipped cream? We were such stoners.
And our house together on Santa Fe? Remember 'Gypsy'
and how crack-ey she was? Our little ghetto-ass house...
I took Craig by there once and he didn't believe that
we lived there. Remember that time we siphoned bloody
mary's from one unit to another to sneak into the movies?
There's a photo, I may post it. Now you're a hot momma
and live in San Diego. I have to say, seeing you this
year was like you never left. We were so comfortable
together and laughed at all sorts of horribly funny
things. You'll always be Rach to me.

No comments: