29 January 2008

323/365

Adam B.: I met you one night while I was bartending
and thought you were pretty cute so I bought you a shot...
it worked because you came back to my work later that night
and took me to the Frontier in your cool, old black cadillac
convertible. I think I liked you because you were not from NM
and you had a twangy accent, which I liked. You seemed nice
enough in the beginning, but then you started coming on really
strong and that was a MAJOR turn off. I mean, you'd come over
unannounced- SOMETHING I HATE ABOUT ANYONE- take your
shoes and socks off when you entered my apt., after stopping
by unannounced and you tried to be best friends with all my
friends. Then, when I told you things weren't going to work
out because I was (and still am VERY much) in love with someone
else, you tried becoming HIS friend. Even after I told you
this, you'd still stop by my work and call me and altogether
just creep me out. Then, finally, the last straw, you hooked
up with one of my friends and there was NO way I was ever going
to go out or even talk to you again. You ended up moving back
to NC, and the last I heard from you was in an email inquiring
about my relationship and I never replied. You were the first
and last person I'd ever been with that wasn't circumsized.

No comments: